Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

FAA - Fitness Apps Anonymous

Is there such a place? I may have a problem. I spend entirely too much time scouring, searching, browsing my app store for the "perfect" fitness app. You know the one, right? The one where you do what it says, and you wake up the next morning with six pack abs and a chiseled chest. Did I mention I am also cheap. I only look at the free ones. I realize I have to put in the time. However, I am sometimes impatient.

All kidding aside. I continually download apps in hopes that they will peak my interest. Generally, speaking I get bored quickly with exercise and such. So far, my favorite (again free) apps are: 7-Minute Workout, StrongLifts 5x5, Gain Fitness, Hot5, and FitStar (limited capability on free.) Yesterday, I downloaded Daily Workouts FREE. It looks pretty interesting even with some limitations on the free version. I am going to try it out tonight, and I will let you know how it goes.

Let me know what your favorites are.

No comments:

Post a Comment