Search This Blog

Monday, June 16, 2014

My Fitness Bucket List!

This past Saturday I reached another milestone. I have lost a total of 50 lbs. My beginning weight was 245, and my current weight is 195. I also believe I am in some of the best shape EVER. I know I continue to have to work at it, but I am more determined than ever to get there.

From my last post, I have started my training for the Fitathlon Challenge. Saturday, I did 20 minutes of yoga to stretch out. I then went for a 2.5 mile stroll. Actually, I jogged 1.25 miles of that. This may not seem like much, but jogging any is a vast improvement. I was able to do this without the crippling shin splints I used to experience.

All of this has led me to make a fitness bucket list. I think it is pretty cool that all these new things are opening up to me. Everything on my list is an item I have NEVER done. Prior to my healthy change, I couldn't have imagined completing any of them. I am very excited about each and every one of these. They all have their own challenges, and I plan on conquering ALL of them.

FITNESS BUCKET LIST
  1. Finish a 5K in under 30 minutes.
  2. Get 6 Pack Abs
  3. Learn to Kite board
  4. Become a Certified Personal Trainer
  5. Bench Press 1.5 Times Body Weight
  6. Do 10 Pull Ups in a Row
  7. Compete in Fitathlon Challenge
  8. Learn Tai Chi
  9. Go Rappelling in Hawaii
  10. Start a Fitness Challenge
*** These are not in any particular order.

I would love to hear what your bucket list. If you don't have one, I encourage you to make a fitness related one. Challenge yourself!

Good Luck and Good Health.



*





No comments:

Post a Comment