Search This Blog

Monday, April 21, 2014

40 Pounds And Counting!

This past Saturday I hit the 40lb mark. I weighed in at 205!!!. This was also the 3 month mark for me. I have truly been blessed with the progress I have made. I don't know if these results are typical. So, please don't get upset if your results differ.

I have learned so many things during these 3 months. The most shocking, I believe, is the fact that I enjoy the food I am eating now more than in the past. So much of what I have now is full of wonderful flavors. I can't thank my wife Cheri enough. She has made so many amazing meals.

I still have a ways to go, but I have no doubt I will acheive my goal. Not because I have to. It's because I want to. I think that makes a difference. Nobody really likes to be told what to do. If you want to do something, you will accomplish that much easier.

Here is my progress photo: 1st one is my starting point @ 245 lbs, 2nd one is 2 months in @ 215 lbs, and lastly 3 months @ 205.


No comments:

Post a Comment