Search This Blog

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Daily Workout FREE App - 1st Review

Last night I tried out my newest fitness app, Daily Workout - FREE. I really enjoyed it. My first segment was 5 minutes of cardio (10 exercises, 30 seconds each, maybe 5 seconds rest in between). Next I did a 10 minute full body workout (20 exercises, same timing.) I really enjoyed it. In all that's 30 heart pumping exercises that worked every bit of me. I did unfortunately tweak my left hamstring. I had to lay off leg exercises today at lunch during my StongLifts 5x5 workout.

The full body workout was divided into randomly selected exercises: 4 ab, 4 arm, 4 cardio, 4 butt, and 4 leg. You can vary the length of the workout to 10 min, 20 min, or 30 min. Each length still uses 20 exercises, and just varies the amount of time spent on each one.

The cardio can be done in either 5 min, 8 min, or 10 min circuits. It too, still contains the original 10 exercises at varying lengths.

Overall, it gets high marks by me initially. It is limited to how many versions of the workout it provides on the FREE version. Nonetheless, I believe it will be plenty to keep me busy. Great sweat, and I could tell I worked out this morning when I got up.

I will be trying their abs workout tonight, and I will let you know what I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment