Search This Blog

Monday, May 12, 2014

I'm Either Crazy..or Determined!

It appears that I just can't help myself. When I started this journey, I had every intention of keeping my exercise to a minimum. However, the more I do, and the more results I get, I want more. If you read my other post, I could be addicted. I say that in the most humorous way I know how. Nonetheless, I need a better exercise routine.

Started June 2, that is exactly what I am going to do. Enter P90X! I have used P90X several years ago, and I know it gets results. So I am cranking it up more than just a notch. I am cranking it up ALL the notches. I really enjoy the great variety of workouts included with P90X. It keeps my interest strong. Not only that, it works everything, and I do mean EVERYTHING!

I am going to spend the time between now and June 2 getting geared up for P90X. I will be doing some of the routines during that time. If you have never done P90X, let me just tell you, it is hard, demanding, relentless, and wonderful all at the same time. It is a great mix of resistance training and cardio. You can perform the resistance with bands or dumbbells. Best of all, you can do it right in your living room.

I am very excited knowing it will produce results, and can't wait to post before and after pics. I am also looking for volunteers! I would love to build a group of people on the same workout and plan. I do believe that support helps everyone achieve more. If you would like to join me in the P90X quest for good health and a ripped physique, just leave me a comment. Time to get this party started.




No comments:

Post a Comment