Search This Blog

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Daily Motivation #2....and more!

Below is another installment for my daily motivation. This was a good one for me. I sometimes struggle with not being to the point I would like to be.... 6 pack abs, chiseled chest, 5 min mile.. However, today I am close to those goals than I was when I started. I constantly remind myself this is a marathon not a sprint. I am already in probably the best condition of my life, all 48 years of it. I feel amazing everyday! Most importantly, I do see progress. I refuse to go back to how I used to be. I hope this pic will motivate you to keep going. As long as you are moving forward, you are making progress.

Also, don't forget, I am humbly asking for donation to support Teen Challenge for the Walk With Hope 5K. If you can give, that's great. If you can't, I understand, and maybe you could say a prayer for their organization. To donate, just click on the link on the right side of my blog.

GOOD LUCK AND GOOD HEALTH!!


No comments:

Post a Comment