Search This Blog

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Welcome! Welcome! Welcome!

Let's get this started! Welcome to my blog. This isn't a place for me to go on and on about how great I am. On the contrary. I thrive on sharing information. I hope everyone that comes here shares their success stories, their difficulties, and their opinions. 

Weight management is a constant challenge, and support from others is a great way to do better. I hope you enjoy this blog. I will update at least weekly, and I welcome anyone to post thoughts on how to make this a even better community resource.

I only have 2 rules. If you break these rules, I will only give you one chance to correct the issue then I will have to delete your access to the blog. 

1.) I don't enjoy cursing. I feel it shows a lack of respect and creativity. Anyone can use foul language. Take the time to find a more positive word.

2.) Don't tear anyone down. We are all here because we want support. We are not here to judge, condemn, or mock anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment